This screen displays the control panel for KMFasTrans management.
How to Access
Select Components → KM FasTrans → Control Panel from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation.
In the KM FasTrans: Control Panel tab you have the information related to the component and the links to its functions. You can also see the installed version and the last available version and important news about the component
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Options. Opens the KM FasTrans Options window. Allows setting of default permissions used for all content in this component and the KM FasTrans configuration parameters.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
Control Panel, Quick Icons
At the top left you will see four links as shown below:
- Installed Site Languages. Shows all installed Site languages and allows to establish the default language for the site. It is almost identical to Language Manager Installed-Site Screen and it is here for ease and convenience. See KM FasTrans - Installed Site Screen.
- Installed Administrator Languages. Shows all installed Administrator languages and allows to establish the default language for the administrator. It is almost identical to Language Manager Installed-Administrator Screen and it is here for ease and convenience. See KM FasTrans - Installed Administrator Screen.
- Content Languages. Shows the Content Languages available for the web site.See KM FasTrans - Content Languages Screen.
- Translation Management Dashboard. Shows the main KM FasTrans screen. See KM FasTrans - Dashboard Screen.
In this section you can see important news about the KMFasTrans extension relating to new versions, security updates, suggestions on how to better accomplish certain tasks, etc.
The Component Type shows the installed component. It can be KMFasTrans FREE or KMFasTrans PRO
The Installed version shows the current installed version of the component type above.
The Latest version shows the latest available version of the component type above.
This section shows information about the status of the default elements for language 'All' that must be present in any multilingual site. If the status is not OK in any of them, you can go to Content Languages screen and click 'Created Default Home' button to re-create the fault element. See Content Languages documentation.