How to Access
Select Components → KM FasTrans → Installed Admin Languages from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation or click the icon Installed Admin Languages in the control panel.
The KM FasTrans: Installed Administrator Languages allows you to make the same functions as the Joomla Language Manager Installed - Administrator screen. This is here only for ease and convenience. It also allows you to manage Language Permissions from KM FasTrans Permissions.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
Control Panel, Installed Languages and Dashboard Tabs
At the top left, above the columns, you will see four more links as shown below:
- Control Panel. Shows the KM FasTrans Control Panel. It contains links to various elements and important news about the component. It also contains the status of the four default items mentioned above. See KM FasTrans - Control Panel Screen.
- Installed Site Languages. Shows all installed Site languages and allows to establish the default language for the site. It is almost identical to Language Manager Installed-Site Screen and it is here for ease and convenience. KM FasTrans - Installed Site Screen.
- Content Languages. Shows the Content Languages available for the web site. KM FasTrans - Content Languages Screen.
- Translation Management Dashboard. Shows the main KM FasTrans screen. See KM FasTrans - Dashboard Screen.
- Important: Do not delete the default language files (for example, with FTP). This will create errors on both the Front-end and Back-end.