How to Access
Select Components → KM FasTrans → Installed Site Languages from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation or click the icon Installed Site Languages in the control panel.
The KM FasTrans: Installed Site Languages allows you to make the same functions as the Joomla Language Manager Installed - Site screen. This is here only for ease and convenience.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
Control Panel, Installed Languages and Dashboard Tabs
At the top left, above the columns, you will see four more links as shown below:
- Control Panel. Shows the KM FasTrans Control Panel. It contains links to various elements and important news about the component. It also contains the status of the four default items mentioned above. See KM FasTrans - Control Panel Screen.
- Installed Administrator Languages. Shows all installed Administrator languages and allows to establish the default language for the administrator. It is almost identical to Language Manager Installed-Administrator Screen and it is here for ease and convenience. See KM FasTrans - Installed Administrator Screen.
- Content Languages. Shows the Content Languages available for the web site. KM FasTrans - Content Languages Screen.
- Translation Management Dashboard. Shows the main KM FasTrans screen. See KM FasTrans - Dashboard Screen.
- Important: Do not delete the default language files (for example, with FTP). This will create errors on both the Front-end and Back-end.