This screen displays the edit form of a content language. If you installed KMFasTrans PRO and you have the appropriate permissions, then it will also show the Content Language Permissions form.
How to Access
Select Components → KM FasTrans → Content Languages from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation or click the link Content Languages in the control panel. In the content languages list click on the language to edit.
In this secreenshot you can see the tab Content Language Permissions specific of KMFasTrans
These are standard Joomla! fields:
- Title. The name of the language as it will appear on the lists.
- Title Native. Lenguage title IN the native language.
- URL language code. Language code for this language. If SEF is disabled then it will be appended at the end of the site URL. Note: The language code must be unique among all the languages.
- Image. Name of the image file for this language when using the "Use Image Flags" Language Switcher basic option. Example: If 'en' is chosen, then the image shall be en.gif. Images and CSS for this module are in media/mod_languages/
- Language Tag. Enter here the language tag - example: en-GB for English (UK). This should be the exact prefix used for the language installed or to be installed.
- Status. Available options are published, unpublished, disabled, trash
- Description. Enter a description for the language
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number. When creating a new item, this field displays 0 until you save the new entry, at which point a new ID is assigned to it.
Content Language Permissions
In this part you can change the permissions that any group has on this language. To do this select one group, such as "Translators". You can set permissions for three actions: Delete, Edit and Edit State. For details on the implications of these actions in the operation of KMFasTrans visit Permissions Management.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the edit screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the edit screen.
- Save & New. Saves the item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another item.
- Close. Returns to the previous screen without saving your work. If you press Close while adding a new item, this new item will not be created. If you were modifying an existing item, the modifications will not be saved.
- Changing a User's Language or the Default Language does not affect the web site's Articles and other content.
- Important: Do not delete the default language files (for example, with FTP). This will create errors on both the Front-end and Back-end.